How can a coach in the workplace help you?
A Coach is someone that can help you to get clarity of where you are now and where you can be. It can help you to unlock your potential to maximize their own performance. It is not guiding them but helping them to learn how they can get there on their own.
Why do you need a coach in the workplace?
- Scientifically-Proven to reduce work stress.
- Help people get unstuck and move out of fixed patterns or mindsets
- Detect and identify blind spots that block progress
- Increased level of engagement
- Deeper Level of Learning
- Build Personal Awareness
- Establish and act toward achieving goals
What are the 5 types of coaching?
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Skill / Performance Coaching
- Life / Personal Coaching